[User Picture]
From:acekicker
Date:July 29th, 2005 04:41 am (UTC)
(Link)
The ability to instruct a crowd on the scale Specer Tunick does on one of his shoots is beyond belief. (I have enough trouble getting my friends to pose for a group portrait) The participation is tremendous too, not many people can get hundreds to show up in the nude at a set time then be able to tell them what to do.

I also have a great respect for Christo and his following of voluteers. There is something about these artists and their ideas that people want to be a part of.

ST's work could be viewed as erotic, but when you see the image as a whole, the pattern the bodies form is engaging as well. There is no doubt Tunick is out to get his rocks off, but to what? Naked bodies? the Power of his instruction over the volunteers? Causing controversy? Or is it the combination of everything feeding his ego?
[User Picture]
From:loususi
Date:July 29th, 2005 05:13 am (UTC)

{ mass nude hypnotism }

(Link)
you are getting very sleepy, at the count of 10 ... you will take off all of your clothes and do everything i say ...

Spencer Tunick or the X-rated hypnotist - you be the judge

it is fascinating that so many people will just show up, take off their clothes, and then get in formation for these photographs { and then, like, what do you do w/ the rest of the day ... ? } ...
{ Spencer Tunick } - { ::: newsummedia ::: discuss ::: }

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile