[User Picture]
From:acekicker
Date:April 7th, 2004 06:45 pm (UTC)
(Link)
consider it a performance or a spontaneous happening stemming from boredem.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:April 8th, 2004 04:09 am (UTC)

Hiding on Lou

(Link)
I must say that hiding on Lou was pretty funny. Too bad it took us like 15 minutes to think of that plan and It didn't work to its full extent....Maybe next week he he he.......

Jenn Ramsden
[User Picture]
From:saracaitlin
Date:April 8th, 2004 01:07 pm (UTC)

That was 3 feet of bread

(Link)
What inspired you to bring 3 ft of bread, lime chips, and like 3 grapes. I bet they were seedy grapes too.
What was the story behind the grapes anyway?Where did they come from? Why did you have them? And where did they go afterwards? Did you take them home? Did you eat them? Did you make a small glass of wine?

We love your random food choices, but next time try and bring some Ecto Coolers.
Keep us guessing on the food, Lou, and thanks for feeding us.
See ya tomorrow
{ surprise! surprise! } - { ::: newsummedia ::: discuss ::: }

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile